Friday, November 9, 2018

Friday Food 11-09-18

When I went into the restaurant yesterday I took my camera out of my purse and set it on the table so I would remember to take pictures.  And I forgot!!  Hard to believe since the camera was right there next to my plate.  Well, instead, I took pictures of their fabulous dessert/quiche display case. 


The case faces the door, so the reflection is impossible. 

Looks good for breakfast or brunch or morning coffee break. 

And really tempting desserts.  We shared the one with the whipped cream in the lower right hand corner.  It was perfection. 

I didn't consider the quiche, which look tasty, maybe next time. 

This is their welcome mat.  There are two other locations - Encinitas (CORRECTION - NOT Escondido.  Sorry!)   and Carlsbad.

There is limited parking in the back.  Take the driveway off Pacific Coast Highway just to the south side of the building and turn left on the alley.  When you walk through the hedge you will have this charming view, which may belong to the business next door, but it gives access to St. Tropez. 
#   #   #

No comments: