Sunday, February 3, 2019

Quilts from Thomas Contemporary Quilt Collection 02-03-19

I am preparing a list of quilts using the category of "People and Critters" for an exhibit of quilts from the Thomas Contemporary Quilt Collection at Back Porch Fabrics in Pacific Grove.  The exhibit will open February 24th and last until early in May.  So, if you are taking a class at Empty Spools you will have a chance to visit the shop and see the quilts hanging in the classroom.   

They had bird quilts from TCQC last year and everyone enjoy that so much they asked me to do another exhibit.  But I don't have enough people or critters, or anything else, to fill the classroom.  Guess birds are my "thing".  

I still don't have access to my photos, or a lot of other things on my laptop, so here is the post I did of the bird quilts that hung last year.


#   #   #

No comments: