Thursday, February 7, 2019

Selfies 02-07-19

Why does anyone want to take a selfie?  Here is one of me while I am trying to figure out how to solve my computer problems.  I seem to have purchased the wrong laptop.  This one has no CD player, no slot for my camera card, no plug in for the auxiliary screen!  And I am sure it has modified this picture of me, I can't believe I really look this bad!  Since I wear a hat so much I need to wear one inside when the weather is cool and this is my favorite of those that friend Mabel made for me a few years ago.  It is polar fleece, so it is nice and warm.   And, of course, I have my hair cut like a guy, so there isn't much up top to keep me warm.  The privileges of being 80, eh? 


Still procrastinating on doing the edge of  "Winter n the City" quilt, I'm afraid I will mess it up.  Need to look up Terry Grant's tutorial on turning the corners, hers are always perfect.   I have decided to use the scraps from that quilt to make a 12X12 for the SAQA auction.  The due date is the end of this month, so I best hustle my bustle.  (Love that ancient expression.)

#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

An absolutely stunning photo of you! Thanks so much for sharing...yes, fix that laptop regardless of circumstance! Take care and stay well.