Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Recovery Day #1 08-06-19

KoKo and I spent the day taking naps!  Of course, we did our morning walk, he declined breakfast and I didn't want any.  Then we napped.  About 1pm we got up and did a tour of the backyard.  Then we had another nap and I read my current book.  KoKo's dinner at 5:30pm came directly from the ten pound bag of food and he ate it all.  Wonder what the difference is between the food in the plastic container and the food still in the 10# bag?  I'll try him again tomorrow.  After that we had a nap.  It was still 82F at 7:45pm, so we waited until the temp dropped a bit and at 79F and 8:15pm we went for our evening walk.  Three or four couples out walking in the coolness (79 cool?).  Had a couple friends call to see how we were doing.  Did some computing.  Now it is 11:45pm and time for bed.  I know I am going to sleep, KoKo is already in dreamland.   Tomorrow I will have to unload the car so there will be room for the groceries I MUST buy - the cupboard and the frig are bare.  
Three weeks away seems like a long time now.  

Tuberous Begonias in Mt Vernon, WA, garden of Mac Huseby.


#   #   #

No comments: