Friday, October 4, 2019

Friday Food 10-04-19

Yesterday in Carlsbad, CA, my friends and I had lunch at the Bluewater Grill and everything was delicious.   The service was excellent and there was no raucous music.  The train tracks are right on the other side of the parking lot and the Metro and Amtrak went through maybe six times, but they are gone in seconds so it isn't really disturbing.  There are other Bluewater Grill locations, including one in Newport Beach, so if you don't want to drive to Carlsbad try one closer to home.  There is a burger, steak, and a couple chicken offerings for those in your party to don't eat fish.  

Kathy had the shrimp skewer with lovely little carrots and spinach. 

Carol ordered the swordfish with spaghetti squash and potatoes. 

My choice was the Paella with clams, oysters, mussels and tiny bay shrimp.  I didn't need any dinner last night.

I will definitely stop here on my way to and from SDiego in the future, It is about three blocks off of the I-5 at
 417 Carlsbad Village Drive.

#   #   #

2 comments:

barbara woods said...

We went to a Applebee's a year are so ago and you couldn't hear what some one right at your ear was saying, didn't go back! I guess they do that for the teen crowd but they serve drinks

Carol said...

What a wonderful day, Del! Thanks for arranging it and driving.