Saturday, October 5, 2019

Still sewing 10-05-19

Finished the binding and the sleeve on the snowman quilt today.  It is only about 14", but I haven't done a traditional binding for a very long time and it was a re-learning process.  Looks good, though.  

An unusual occurrence was that I finished what I needed of the red thread with this much left.  Doesn't happen very often.  More frequently I seem to run out about three feet short. 

KoKo was right there watching over things.  Until he got bored and wanted down.  He fetched Froggie and wanted me to throw him.  Hard to sew and throw a frog, eh? 

#   #   #

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Multitasking! I usually run out of thread at 10pm. Never fails. I am wondering who is going to come up with a craft project of all those empty plastic bobbins. I have a bowlful just because I can't stand to throw them out.

Rebecca said...

You won at thread chicken! Yay