Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Lonely KoKO and Thanksgiving decor 11-05-19

I have been working at the computer to compose the quilt descriptions for the Ruth B. McDowell quilts that will be at Visions Art Museum January - March 2020. 
 So, KoKo is feeling very neglected that I can't stop and play with him as often as he would like.   He brings me toys to toss and will lay them in my lap or just at my feet.  He brings the ones he usually likes - Froggy (of course), the Christmas Tree, Ducky, and the green ball that squeaks.  He is very disappointed that I will not play, so he stands and barks at me.  Poor neglected doggy. 

What an appealing, questioning look!

When we walked last night I noticed that almost all of the Halloween decorations had been taken down.  But one house replaced their blow-up ghost with a blow-up  Thanksgiving turkey.  Then there will be a blow-up snowman in December and they can probably leave that up through February when they could replace it with a blow-up heart.
It is all getting too much for me!

#   #   #

1 comment:

abelian said...

Be glad that KoKo only barks! When my young cat wants attention, he carefully fits his teeth onto my elbow, warning me what he COULD do, if I don’t get up and play. Dottie