Sunday, January 12, 2020

Exhibit of Ruth B. McDowell quilts from TCQC 01-12-20

"Amaryllis"  Ruth B. McDowell 2014  39,5L X 43"W
Cotton fabric, batting, and Thread.  
Machine pieced and quilted. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday, January 18, 2020 from 5pm to 7pm there will be an opening reception for the winter exhibits 
at Visions Art Museum,2825 Dewey Road, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92106

Included is an exhibit of 27 Ruth B. McDowell quilts from the Thomas Contemporary Quilt Collection.  

The exhibits will continue until April 5, 2020.

#   #   #

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Another VAM show of Ruth's work I'll miss. I am very sure this show will be very, very successful. As you know, I LOVE Ruth's work. Thank you so much for sharing her work with so many art and quilt lovers.

Sally Morris said...

What a beautiful quilt. Right now on my kitchen table I'm enjoying the last of my pink amaryllis in the same shade of pink. It has two stalks and each has 4 blossoms! I have been thinking it would be a gorgeous quilt. Thanks for posting this. Wish I could see the show.