Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Sun and rain and spring flowers 03-23-20

And isolationitis!  This is hard, isn't it?  But we are all in the same boat - all over the world, but not everyone is in isolation.  There are those who just don't believe it is true and those that, I suppose, just don't care.  Things here in Placentia are really quiet.  We did not go out today, I am aiming for every other day excursions - just to get out of the house.  Not far and not getting out of the car.   Of course, we did go on our two daily walks, between rain showers.  The prettiest spring flowers are these magnificent white bearded iris down the street.  She does have a lovely yard and the iris multiply every year.  

#   #   #


2 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful! I remember the iris we had in Oklahoma. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Del. I don't often comment on blogs, but I enjoy looking at your regularly!
In case you were not aware, just thought I'd mention that medical professionals are asking for home sewn masks -- wondering if doing something to help those on the front lines might help your "isolationitis"? It's a good use for the fabrics I don't love anymore from the dark corners of my stash!
Amy in Austin