Monday, June 1, 2020

An exciting day? NOT 06-01-20

Well, I did make it to the Post Office to mail a few packages.  And I had take out dinner from a new restaurant that is actually just across the street from the PO.  I had seen the sign that they were open and read several raves on our local Next Door pages.  It is "Off the Boat Fish Grill"  Not a large place, there are seven social distanced tables inside and three on the patio.  I enjoyed the grilled shrimp tacos with rice and beans.  Good, but not as good as my most favorite at Chronic Tacos.
These guys didn't speak a word to each other, all on their phones. 

Tomorrow I hope to work on the Little Houses, but we'll see what the day brings.  KoKo, of course, will have his two walks, three treats, breakfast, dinner, and lots of little and large naps.  He is such a comfort.  

He has an appointment for a haircut on Wednesday.  I hope I can have one soon or I will have to give myself another haircut.  I'm trying to make shaggy necklines popular.

#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Pleased you finally had your excursion to the post office and caught lunch on the way! I called Gail, she referred me to the shop where I called, Gail had already called to let them know I wanted to purchase Celebrating Women, which I did, and it is now in the mail. I do hope to get to Back Porch and even Asilomar some time soon. Like you, I miss my roaming in my car, a little photographing along the way, and always a stop to 'feel' some fabric when and wherever possible. Stay well.