Sunday, July 26, 2020

A Flock of Flamingos 07-26-20

Blogger would not allow me to post last night, so tonight I am posting what I had prepared. 

This morning when we went for our walk we discovered a flock of flamingos in a yard down the street.  I haven't seen one of these for a couple years and, as always, they made me laugh and brightened my day.   In the past the flocks have come from organizations that raise money for good deeds.  This flock is from the National Charity League in Yorba Linda, CA.






Some of the plastic birds wear Leis or hats.


 
KoKo was not interested.


This is a small flock, I have seen yards that are so full of flamingos you could hardly see the grass.  
It will make me smile whenever I walk past this house. 

#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

What a wonderful idea--to be flocked by flamingos! Youngsters are very clever and it must be great fun to accomplish this on a friends lawn. ;-)