Monday, June 7, 2021

A hitchhiker today 06-07-21

Can you see this little guy/gal that decided to take a ride? 


I don't know if this is a honey bee or a wild bee, but it didn't want to fly away even as we walked.  I finally put a leaf in front of it, coaxed it to step forward and put the leaf in a bush.   I find it so amazing that it would land on the leash with all the great outdoors available with many more appropriate places.  KoKo was indifferent. 

The June Glooms are truly here and I had to turn on the little electric heater for a bit this morning while I was at the computer.  Good thing I hadn't put it away yet.  We are supposed to continue cool and gloomy until late next week when the prediction is for 90F!  The park we look into out the back windows is a vast stretch of brown since the drought conditions do not allow watering there.  Brush fires will be coming soon.

#   #   #

 

No comments: