Wednesday, July 28, 2021

A Little More KoKo 07-28-21


Yes, this is his most favorite thing to do, besides eating.  Tissues, paper towels, napkins - any soft paper - he shreds.  I try not to leave anything within his reach, but he manages to find things.  He will sometimes steal one from my pocket and run off before I can hang onto him.  

He doesn't especialy want to go for a walk, but does better in the evening.  In the morning he will take any opportunity to rest for a few minutes.  But in the evening he moves along and wants to run a bit now and then.  I can jog better than I can just stand still, it is actually less painful for me.  Odd. 

Playing with or sleeping with Froggy is his second favorite thing to do!  Poor raggedy Froggy, time for more surgery. 

#   #   #



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

There's a dog on Instagram (Large--Bernese mountain dog) that carries a rubber chicken to and from daycare! For a moment I thought perhaps Koko carries Froggie on walks.

Sonia said...

Froggie looks like he is being held together with thread and a prayer! Whatever will the two of you do when he is good and gone? Holding my breath.