Friday, September 3, 2021

Friday Feet 09-03-21

I am tired of Friday Food, so I will go back and repost some Friday Feet.  I really enjoyed doing feet for quite a long time, but since the pandemic started I don't go anywhere to see anyone's feet.  Just mine and KoKo's!   

This is one of my all time favorite feet image!  Have no idea who it is, or why they would take this picture and post it online.  Don't remember where I found it in 2013.


Men's feet aren't usually very interesting, so I don't have a lot of guys in my files.  This is the fellow who fixed the leak in my family room wall in Jan 2012.  A copper pipe with a tiny hole - after about 40 years.  Weird.  But he was nice and did a good job. 


And there are some famous feet in the archive.  This is Elizabeth Barton's right foot in 2006. 

#   #   #

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Feet was one of the words in our photography challenge. I did take a picture of my foot, but I chose to show sewing machine feet instead.