Tuesday, November 2, 2021

A little more Halloween 11-02-21

 Missed a couple Halloween pictures on Sunday. 

This is pretty silly, but makes me laugh when i see it - twice a day!  It actually glows in the dark so if we walk late we still see it.  There are quite a few of these free standing basketball hoops around and this one is the only one I have ever seen anyone throwing balls.  So they do put it to good use.  



Great jack-o-lantern, eh?  Those scraggily teeth are toothpicks.  Very original.  Should I ever carve a jack it will have these teeth! 

And a look back....
This is a quilt I made for the monthly mini at Surfside Quilters Guild in 2013.  At that time I was still doing one monthly mini a year and this one was fun to make.  I haven't been asked to do minis lately, guess those days are over.  It is a pretty good fund raiser for the guild.  Tickets are six for $5 and one ticket is drawn for the winner.  
"Jack"  Del Thomas 2013  Approx 30" W x 24"L
I know I have posted this several times previously, but I do really like it!


#   #   #



2 comments:

Loretta said...

Good Morning,
I love "Jack" too!
Have a lovely day!

Carol said...

Your Jack quilt is great!