Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween quilt in the past 10-31-20

Here is a Halloween quilt from 2013.  Surfside Quilters Guild has a Monthly Mini every month where a member donates a quilt, purse, table topper, etc., and the guild sells tickets at the meeting.  Whoever holds the winning ticket wins the Month Mini.  I've donated most years and in 2013 I did this fun quilt in October using a Halloween print for the background to provide the eyes and bats and other spooky things.  

(Thanks for the correction, Carol)


"Jack"  Del Thomas  2013  Fused, Machine appliqued, machine quilted.  I don't find a measurement on this quilt, but I think it is about 30" wide. 

I don't usually even look at Halloween fabrics, but I did for this one and was delighted to find this creepy black cat for the backing. 
#   #   #

1 comment:

Carol said...

So. cool, Del! I think you mean 2013, not 1913! Haha.