Saturday, December 25, 2021

 

Well, Santa is done for another year.  I hung a wreath on my door and that was it for Christmas at this house.  Fortunately my friends and neighbors are caring and thought of me.  Best of all, friend Liz brought me some of their prime rib dinner and it was delicious.  The friends in the cul de sac brought me some of their Indian meal which I will have tomorrow.  I talked and text-ed with other friends and, of course, KoKo and I went for our two walks, which we managed between rain showers.  I think it was a lovely day.

We have had heavy rain, wind, and cold over the past week and trees are now almost bare.  The leaves make a gorgeous covering - these are mostly from the crape myrtle trees.




KoKo usually stops to see if the two big dogs that live at this house are out .  They rarely are, especially not when it is wet. 


Then it is "come on, I wanna go, stop with the pictures, already." 
He is a good walker, but gets impatient when I stop to visit or take pictures. 

#   #   #

1 comment:

Carol said...

He is so expressive! So glad you had a good day. See you next week for lunch?