Monday, December 19, 2022

Mysteries 12-19-22

Maybe instead of mysteries I should title this "Things I think about."

Such as why does this seem to be the land of white vehicles?  Not something new, I have noticed it for years and possibly have posted about it previously.  But my neighbors have new vehicles, so they are a completely white car family to go with their glaring white house.  And the next house down the cul de sac has two white cars (way off on the left of the image).  Just curious.

And does anyone know what these are?  I came across this in a long unsorted drawer.  It is a cheap plastic pouch marked "Ortho Molecular Products" which is a company that sells many different vitamins and other "healthy" compounds. 
Inside are these two plastic "tools" that close when squeezed.  Sort of like tweezers.  The stem part is hollow.  4.5" long and 3/4" wide.  I have no recollection of ever seeing them before.  

Surfside QGuild Board Meeting tomorrow.  It will be so nice to see some quilting friends since I missed the general meeting last Tuesday.  I just need to be with some friendly people now and then!!

#   #   #

2 comments:

Martha Ginn said...

White vehicles are indeed popular, and don't show dirt/dust like a dark one does. I enjoyed my white one but really love this iridescent sapphire!
The little tool? Could it be to help grab and pull up socks? Ortho usually refers to orthopedic matters.
I hope your ankle woes are leaving and that your neighbors are still helping walk KoKo. (I do catch-up on your blog every so often and have read about the walking.)

Rebecca said...

I think the white is to ward off summer heat. I believe in Arizona, rental car lots are a sea of white. I was astonished to rent a black car with an Arizona plate (in a different state).