Saturday, January 21, 2023

Friday Feet 01-20-23

For awhile Friday was always "Friday Feet" day and I posted pictures of shoes, boots, feet, etc., but along came Covid and I didn't go out and didn't see anyone's feet but mine and KoKo's!  So I started doing "Friday Food".  I don't go out much now, but saw these amazing shoes at CVS Pharmacy.  Can't imagine they would be comfortable, but we are all different.  She might find my standard shoes unbearable.  So, I will sometimes do Food and sometimes Feet.  


I suppose there is fur on the inside to keep her toesies warm.  It was a cold day. 

 
Here are some from the past. 
Don't know if gnome lovers would approve.  Quite a burden for the little guys. 

Elegant feet and always interesting shoes on this lady. 

I don't stick to people feet.  These are on Ruth B. McDowell's quilt "Duck Weeding".

These are my favorite feet!   Copied this off the Internet.  Sooo tiny.

       #   #   #

1 comment:

Sherrie Spangler said...

My feet were wearing Uggs today because it's so cold in Tucson -- we even had snow flurries down in town!