Friday, June 23, 2023

Friday Food 06-23-23

 If  you read my blog often or if you know me in-person, you know that I do love desserts.  Just look at me!   I especially enjoy the fancy, gooey, desserts served at restaurants.  Like the two just below.  I don't remember where I enjoyed these luscious treats, but they were tempting enough to take a picture.  



This variety of plating makes things more inviting - or so they think. 


One of my favorites is carrot cake and I sometimes drive to LBeach to pick up a cake aat Katella Deli.  I think their version is the very best. 


Cookies are an everyday mainstay.  These came from Cookie Elements a shop which sells only cookies made on the premises - sooo good.

This post was prompted by dinner out with neighbors.  We ordered one dessert, a chocolate/raspberry cake. It has five layers (I think) and the flavors differ on different days.  We were lucky tonight, it is the best flavor.  But we were also ravenous.  It was gone in a flash!


I have to remember to take a picture before attacking dessert!  Sorry. 

#   #   #


1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Nobody dies and says I wish I ate more vegetables!