Tuesday, June 20, 2023

KoKo 06-20-23

 KoKo wants to sit on my lap, but I have a book there. 

How can I read when he is looking at me like this?

Now he is trying to hide from the camera!  
He won, I put my book away and gave him a nice brushing. 

Went to Surfside QGuild board meeting in Dana Point this morning, stopped at the market on the way home, hired a couple guys to de-weed my yard (no weed killer allowed).   They will use weed whackers and hedge  clippers.  Wish I could do it myself - it will cost an arm and a leg.  I need to find someone to rebuild the side deck and gates on both sides of the house.  If it isn't one thing, it is another

#   #   #

1 comment:

Sherrie Spangler said...

Who could resist a dog as cute as KoKo? I don't think I could get anything done if he was looking at me like that!