Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Even more quilts from Empty Spools 04-24-24

As I said last evening I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I had, or as I should have taken.  Perhaps someone  who reads this will  contact me and share pictures they took, especially the 12"X12" Bird quilts. Anyway, I will continue to  post the pictures I have. 

These two 12"X12" by Terry Grant of Beaverton, Oregon, were hanging on a separate bulletin board from the others.
Cotton fabrics, cotton batting. Fused, machine applique, machine quilting. 

"Making Quite an Entrance"  Yvonne Porcella - CA  
Commercial cotton fabrics, hand-dyes.
Machine appliqued, pieced, and quilted. About 45" square.


One day I posted three crows and three owls, all 12"X12"

"The Raven - Nevermore"   Pamela Burns  2019
"Another Collector"  Diane Wright - CT  2012
"Everyone Loves a Party"  Diane Wright  CT  2015

"Borrowing Owl"  Linda Frost - KS  2019
"The Sentinel"  Judy Warren-Tippets - CA 2013
"Night Owl"  Judith Roderick  2011

#   #   #

No comments: