Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hwy 101 North 12-27-07

On Hwy 101 North - I think this is near Mussel Shoals - at 7am.

Jeannine's in Montecito, CA. Right across the street from Trattorie Mollie, one of Oprah's favorite local spots.


Chicken sausage, mushroom, red pepper scramble and one of those elegant lattes I have spoken about previously. At 7:40am- a very early breakfast for this night owl. But 'Yumm-O'!
North of Santa Barbara the highway hugs the coast, although the RR tracks run between the highway and the blue Pacific Ocean. On the horizon are two offshore rigs and to the left Channel Islands National Park - probably the two larger islands, Santa Rosa and Santa Cruz.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jpsam said...

I am enjoying your trip up the coast. Our eldest graduated from UCSB last year and our youngest has only a few quarters left. We love Pismo Beach, too! My mouth is watering and I am putting Jeaninne's on my list.
joan