Thursday, December 27, 2007

On the road again! 12-26-07

Just a little bit of a tease. This is the view from a third floor room at Sea Crest Inn, my first choice of motels in Pismo Beach. I wouldn't mind spending a night on this trip, but there isn't time. The winds have been very strong through the canyons and passes, so I'll take Hwy 101 north and hope the wind isn't so bad along the coast. It'll be a quick trip, up to San Juan Bautista/Pacific Grove tomorrow and home on Saturday. I'll see what wonders my camera can capture.
One of the Book Group ladies made Rachel Ray's Five Minute Fudge Wreath for each of the members. It was delicious. It doesn't have to be a wreath - try it for Valentine's Day, maybe in a heart shaped pan. You'll find it at: http://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipes/kids-recipes/kids---fabulous-five-minute-fudge-wreath/article.html
Posted by Picasa

No comments: