Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Road Runner 12-04-07


I didn't even step out of the house today, so I must go to my Picasa files for a picture. In previous Novembers this road runner was a regular visitor to Corky's house in the desert, but I didn't go out for Thanksgiving this year, so I don't know if it is still around. I think they are handsome birds, but they are usually quite skittish. This one seemed to enjoy having his picture taken, so I took a bunch. The end of November is a good time to visit Lake Havasu City, AZ. The temperatures have dropped, but it is usually not freezing at night, nor is there a lot of wind. I thought I might get out there for a few days before Xmas, but it doesn't look possible. Corky and his parents will go out for Christmas, maybe I will have to drive out to visit for a few days.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: