Sunday, December 2, 2007

Wunderground & Alliance auction 12-02-07

One website that I check frequently is Weather Underground.
http://www.wunderground.com/wximage/viewimages.html
Sometimes I go to check the weather somewhere in the country, but usually I go to look at the wonderful photos posted by amateur and professional photographers from all over the world. The pictures cover just about every subject possible and some are extraordinary.
This sleeping Roseate Spoonbill in Orlando, Florida, was posted yesterday by "Bubba's Canon". Isn't she beautiful? Naturally all the images are copyrighted, but they do serve as great inspiration.

The Alliance for the American Quilt auction ended at midnight. The final bid for "Tree House" was $710.00. I'm glad that it brought in so much for the Alliance 'pocketbook'. I hope someone will tell me who owns it now.



1 comment:

Christine Thresh said...

If I had $720 I would have been pleased to own your lovely Tree House quilt.
Congratulations to the new owner, it will be a treasure to delight for a long time.