Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Organizing 06-30-08

I have been working at 'digging out' all day and feel that I haven't accomplished anything. I imagine that is because there is so much to do that I hardly make a dent with one day's work.


The one thing that I actually finished today is this little pillow for the Poodle Prince. His old one came apart in the washer a few weeks ago and he does like to have a pillow. I sewed the cover together last weekend and today I stuffed it and sewed it closed. It felt so good to actually be sewing something. Even something as small as this. Tomorrow I hope to sew some cut squares together and free up a design board.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christine Thresh said...

The fabric print is perfect. I hope he appreciates it.

Del said...

I just wish it wasn't PINK - he should have blue or green, but the print is so cute! I've never known a dog who liked a pillow until I met Corky, who was only about six months old then. He just scrapes it around until it is in just the right position before he flops down. Karen Stiehl Osborn's dog has another idea.
http://stiehlosborn.blogspot.com/search?q=pillow

meggie said...

Our Leo loves a pillow too! He will move his about until it is where he feels comfortable.