Friday, July 4, 2008

Racks for fabric boxes 07-04-08

Yesterday, before I picked up the Poodle Prince, I bought some racks that I hope will hold the plastic boxes of fabric. I didn't want to fasten anything to the walls since the living room will now be my workroom.

Here are four poles 74" high, there is another set of four elsewhere.

And here are eight shelves - I suspect I will have to buy additional shelves because I don't want to stack more that two boxes high on the shelves.
Tomorrow I will see if I can assemble these things by myself. If not, I can always ask one of the neighbors for help. I have great neighbors who are always willing to lend a hand and they also keep track of me since I live alone. I have a healthy fear of falling off a ladder and waiting for someone to discover me - which is why I always have my cell phone in my pocket. The old "plan ahead" mindset.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

meggie said...

Very wise to have your mobile phone with you! My family laugh at me, because I usually have what I call 'contingency plans' arranged, 'just in case'. Always pays to plan ahead!