Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jessie 05-04-09

I have no children and therefore no grandchildren. Several friends are willing to sort of 'share' their grandgirls, but I don't know many little boys these days. When I came home from Asilomar my neighbors, Jessie and his mother, were out walking and stopped to welcome me back.

As children do, Jessie had decided that he would wear his doctor costume for the day. He looked so cute with his Dutch bob and scrub hat.

But he didn't want me to take his picture whilst he was a 'doctor'. So, he preceded to take it off - okay, since he was completely clothed underneath. Here he has started at the bottom to unbutton the gown.

Somehow, sitting down makes de-robing easier.
Everything off, including the scrub hat. Then he stood up and turned his back on me - no more pictures!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: