Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More Pamela Allen class 05-05-09

I captioned all the pictures in this album yesterday, but then the album disappeared into the dark reaches of Picasa. Now I have found it and will post it under yesterday's date. These pictures were taken by Janice Pennington who was in Pamela's class with me. Some of the captions are hers, but I am to blame for most of them. http://tinyurl.com/d226zm
Janice uses a Canon EOS Rebel xsi -VERY good pictures!

And I issue an apology to Josephine Jarvis and Rosemary Hopkins for reversing their identities, not only on the album I posted on 04-27-09, but also in reality in the classroom. All week I thought Josephine was Rosemary and "versa - vicea" (as we said as children). I will go in and change all the captions, but I fear the damage is done and the error will live on with both of these very nice ladies. I am so very sorry. Del

1 comment:

Louise in SW Saskatchewan said...

I just bought this camera and I'm loving it!! Mine came with 2 lenses, the regular one and a telephoto I have been using a lot. I have sooooooooooooo many photos to go thru from my recent photo excursions.

I use 16GB memory cards due to wanting to shoot in camera RAW.