Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sorry, no post 06-16-09

I had the pictures all set up, but blogger won't let me post them! Haven't a clue why not. I'll try later this morning. Please let me know if you cannot see the images in any post - sometimes there will be a box with a smaller square containing a red X - as those images have disappeared and I will need to replace them.
06-17-09 It is a bigger problem than I thought and blogger still won't let me upload pictures. I'll keep working at it. Please, check back tomorrow.
By the way, Rayna is teaching at Quilters Studio in Newbury Park, CA. through Friday and their newsletter said it was okay to come by and see what they are doing. If you live in the area you might do that to see if you would like to take a Rayna class in the future. http://www.quiltersstudio.com
Del-at-home

3 comments:

Loretta said...

Good Morning Del, Yesterday's pictures were only a red X. I love your quilts. Please share more of them with us.

Christine Thresh said...

There were just red Xs in Tuesday's post. I am sure you will figure this out somehow.

imquilternity said...

I stopped by to see Rayna yesterday afternoon and will again tomorrow afternoon. She is such a nice person! I mean really nice! Loved the photo of you on her blog!