Saturday, June 20, 2009

It is okay now - I think! 06-19-09

I have now redone the two posts about Rayna's class four times! If they are not okay this time I don't know what I will do. Move to Word press? Here are a few websites you might enjoy.

This is the newsletter from the Alliance for American Quilts. It is a very worthwhile organization and is saving information on both traditional and art quilts, so that there will be a record when future quilters and researchers look back.
http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs011/1101594196900/archive/1102605119183.html

I followed a link on some one's blog (don't remember who) to find this hilarious site. I love the hat, but I never pay more than a dollar two ninety-eight! There are some really outrageous items for sale in this world. Mostly in the USA.
I enjoy this blog, although it is a little different to navigate. I particularly enjoy the series about Chuck. Look in the archives and click on Chuck in the listings.
More pictures from Rayna's class later today. I hope! Love, Del-at-home

2 comments:

Christine Thresh said...

Oh goodie. All of the pictures are there. No more little boxes with red Xs. You fixed the problem.

Beverly said...

Thanks for working out the problems! Loved the pictures, looks like you had a blast in her class.