Friday, August 21, 2009

Embedded Video from YouTube. 08-21-09

Thanks to Terry Grant of Oregon I have learned to embed a video on my blogs! Hope you enjoy this one. It is another middle of the night find.




Perhaps you have already seen this fascinating video. I REALLY like it. It reminds me of doing "choral speaking" when I was in high school (oh, those long 50 plus years ago!) I was active in the drama department, but I have always been a lousy actress, so my focus was more on directing, stage craft and makeup. When the department chair, Mr. Shaffer, decided to do John Brown's Body as a "choral speaking" presentation I was 'over the moon'. I would not have to act - merely speak the words. But, alas, I was just part of the chorus. I can, however, still recite some of the passages which I do for entertainment whilst traveling alone.
# # #

1 comment:

PaMdora said...

Have you had any trouble with this? I was going to embed video from the Modern Materials show in my blog, but then it seemed to load slow.