Friday, August 21, 2009

Quilty license plates. Corky at Camp Del 08-10-09

Just for the fun of it, Ami Sims is "challenging" blog readers to send her pictures of quilty license plates, but only their own. More info on her blog http://amisimms.wordpress.com/

Corky is here while his parents are in Arizona - he may be able to enjoy "Camp Del" until Saturday or Sunday. Today he went to see the physical therapist with me and also my Dr. Debin. He was very, very good. He sat in his stroller until he had checked out everyone in sight, then he turned around three or four times and flopped down for a nap. Later when Dr. D came into the examining room she said, "Sh-h-h-h, I'll try to be quiet." He opened one eye, blinked and went back to sleep - after all what had he done all day so far but sleep? He does it sooo well. Last night he was asleep in the family room in his oldest shabbiest bed, using one of my shirts as a pillow, when he gave me the one eyed 'check up' and then went back to sleep. What a guy!
The physical therapy was agony, but I know it will be less painful as time goes on. Twice a week for four weeks and I will be a Spring Chicken again - rather than just a chicken limping around trying not to hurt. Blessings on the person who invented Tylenol.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christine Thresh said...

I am sorry about your agony. I do hope it does the trick.

Rayna said...

Wait!! What did I miss? This is your PT, not Corky's? What did you do? Yikes - feel better soon.

Meggie said...

Oh Del, do feel better soon. Corky seems to have had great success, so hope yours is equally as effective.