Friday, August 28, 2009

My computer needs a cleaning lady! 08-27-09

I am very well known for my reluctance to throw anything away. What a mess I live in. The Internet is no exception, I have thousands of photos with only about half labeled - just like the boxes of photos on the shelf in the closet. I think it would probably take all the rest of my allotted time (maybe fifteen years) to clear everything out of this house. I've been working on the newsletter for Surfside Quilters Guild and, in the process, seeing pictures in my "documents" that I haven't a clue about. Every picture that comes in, except those I am desperate to access, goes onto a file on my Picasa 3 photo program. I can't imagine where a couple of these came from - if I had seen them wouldn't you think I would delete them?

I suppose these Jockeys (er-r-r, Hanes) were part of a joke. About Micheal Jordan? I have never seen them in my files before last night and they were waaaay back with a bunch from months ago. The pictures on either side have no relation to a pair of men's briefs. At least these jocks look clean!

I have seen this one before, but have no memory of who sent it or why. I keep wondering if this kid has gas, is doing her 'business', or maybe she is teething. Cute hat! On either side of the picture were those of a tourist bus at what looks like a medieval building and a port with a cruise ship. I've never been on a cruise, so it isn't my image.


I remember when I copied this in my cat files. When I first looked at it I could not figure out what it was. Maybe a rabbit? See his two ears at an angle from top right to lower left. But, NO! This is probably the whitest cat I have ever seen. I imagine some guy laying on the carpet watching TV when he looks up through the glass of the coffee table where this lovely white cat is waiting for him to turn off the lights and go to bed. So, he takes a picture. No memory of who sent it to me, or why.
This one is definitely my favorite 'mysterious' image. Coffee beans - right? These are HUGE coffee beans - larger than some one's head. This guy may be lost forever. Do you see him?

3 comments:

dee said...

Wow! I finally found him. The shorts gave me a hoot. I, too, have way too much crap on the computer. My guys are always shaking their heads and telling me to clean up the photo albums.

Rayna said...

Thanks for the rainy Saturday morning giggle! love from another packrat,
Rayna

Meggie said...

The little girl in the hat was part of a Find a cure for Breast cancer promotion. No idea about the others.I have found some mystery pics on my computer too, & wonder where they came from!
My sewing room is overflowing... sometimes I just don't want to look!