Friday, December 25, 2009

Miscellaneous 12-25-09

Marine Stadium sunset 12-21-09 Long Beach, CA

I save things for my blog posts that might be of interest (or not) to some of you or because I think they are interesting. Categorize them as you will!

(Those "peeps" will take over the world!)

I may have posted this one previously, but it has been a great help to me and you may find it helpful also - traveling the 'blog road' can be rough.

There are similar websites out there, some of which are referred to on this one. And I have my own album of "wrack and ruin" photos taken while traveling. Those of you familiar with Art-O-Mat may enjoy this recent post: http://eccentricroadside.blogspot.com/2009/10/art-o-mat-vends-art-good-like.html

Another website that explores offbeat and not-so-offbeat places in our world.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I did roast a little five pound chicken, made some corn "pudding", and cooked the last of the Brussels sprouts for my Xmas dinner. But before I could eat I had to have little rest! I do feel almost like my usual self, but I still seem to run out of steam very fast. Guess I won't be running any marathons anytime soon.
# # #

4 comments:

Patty ♣ said...

YAY! You are feeling better! It always amazes me that it takes me longer to get my full energy back up after being sickly or hurt...
You will be on the road and off on another adventure before you know it!

Del said...

Yes, I am better, but it has been twenty days of sickness and I am "sick and tired" of it! Hope this weekend does the trick and I can 'run the marathon' starting on Monday!

June said...

Marathons are overrated. Naps are under-rated. We need to help fix the imbalance.

Del said...

Yes, naps need some good PR. I feel one coming on right now - I'll report later! 11:45am 12-26