Sunday, December 20, 2009

Corky being princely 12-20-09

Corky was being very princely in this lovely velour chair in the guest room.
But he wasn't in the mood for photos.

Shaking all over usually deters the photographer.

Followed by some staring.

Then some head shaking.

And rubbing face and ears all over the chair.

He has been a little devil today, bossing me around and barking uncontrollably when he doesn't get his way. He is used to being "top dog". Two of his favorite people, John and Diane, recently added a poodle/schnauzer to their household, which had been dog less. Corky took one look at that usurper standing in HIS kitchen and proceeded to piddle all over the floor!! I guess everyone was so shocked they couldn't move to stop him. He will no longer have anything to do with John - even when John proffers a baby carrot - Corky's favorite treat. John and Diane are receiving the ultimate Poodle Prince freeze out
.
My cough is much better and I will go home tomorrow. I am still taking all the medications and will continue until they are gone. But I will have to be careful to take them AFTER I have to drive somewhere as one of them makes me sleepy - resulting in a number of naps during the day. Dr. D. says they are good for me. Cough, cough!
I'll try to post a TCQC quilt tomorrow afternoon sometime.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rayna said...

Take care of yourself. Thinking of you!
love,
R.

June said...

I think naps are very very good for you. The only problem is getting up from them. Well, that and trying to drive --snort-- glad things are looking up. I'm reading your blog backwards so I know you are home.