Saturday, January 23, 2010

"It Doesn't Matter" quilt blocks 01-22-10

Here are ten blocks I started the other day. I have discovered that it DOES matter to me if the colors work together - maybe not MATCH, but at least coordinate slightly.

These blocks are not all the same size, but after I have added a few more strips I will square them up and perhaps add yet another round of strips.

The high water mark was even higher today. We had the full range of storm 'symptoms" - rain, hail, wind, cold (for us anyway), thunder and lightning. We have something around ten inches of rain now and more storms lined up in the Pacific. It is going to be a GREAT wildflower spring.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

June said...

ah, wildflowers. The light at the end of the rainbow, or some such mixed metaphor.