Saturday, July 17, 2010

Asilomar Sunset 07-17-10

This Asilomar sunset was taken April 7, 2005. Blogs need pictures, no matter how out of date they are. Can a sunset be out of date?
The magical Computer Guru came today and resurrected all my files. At least all that I have looked for. He feels that everything is now where it should be. I will be getting a new laptop soon, but need to do the Surfside QGuild August newsletter on this Fujitsu. September will be easier - right? Between the computer problems and the heat I am ready to go to bed and it isn't even 10pm! Corky is always ready to go to bed by about 9:30 - so off we go.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

dee said...

Glad he could salvage your computer stuff.
It's unbearably hot here too. If you look up the word sloth in the dictionary there is a picture of me.

Corky said...

Good news on the computer rescue. I love the sunset photo. I'll have to go back into my photo archive because I suspect I may have been there at the same time and may have a similar photo. Gosh, I love that place. I wish I could get there more often.

Rayna said...

Catching up after 5 days with random and inconvenient Internet access. Glad your computer stuff has been rescued and I am sure you will be happy to get a new laptop.

I think I may steal your idea of posting old photos on my blog when I don't have any current ones. Thanks!