Friday, August 20, 2010

I see the Moon..... 08-20-10

I've never had the right equipment to take pictures of the moon, but it hasn't stopped me from trying. I rather like this funky image of the moon and a planet/star (?) off to the right which was taken from my patio here in September 2005 - the lights to the right and the bottom are the street lights in the patio homes behind the house which are about 15 feet lower than the patio. Even an attempt to stabilize the camera against a post holding up the patio cover was not adequate.
Someone recently sent me these pictures by a man who has created pictures of the moon with a different outlook:

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

June said...

That's a wonderful photo, Del, although I wouldn't have thought it was the moon. Something other-worldly, though, for sure.