Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Decor 10-27-10

I've read several times in the last few years that Halloween is BIG holiday for retailers and I believe it. In Corky's neighborhood some houses are decked out from street to rooftop. Last year one house had this guy on the lawn and, after the day was past, in their trash can - not even the recycle one! I couldn't resist taking it because I knew that this year my little neighbor would be at just the right age to think it was cool to have a skeleton climbing out of his lawn.
I took it over one morning last week when he was at school and planted it in his yard. His mother said he thinks it is cool, but her boyfriend is even more jazzed. Maybe it takes some maturity to get the full effect. BOOOOOOOO!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Patty ♣ said...

What a cool neighbor You are!!

Corky said...

Love the sunglasses next to him!

Christine Thresh said...

How funny. You perk up the neighborhood.