Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Corky for the weekend 02-28-11

 
He is just the sweetest little guy.  He was napping on a chair next to the computer.  Of course, the minute I took the picture he woke up and frowned at me because I disturbed his rest!  I took him home yesterday.

On our way to Long Beach we stopped at our favorite Starbuck's and noticed several families exchanging children.  It is a good place on a Sunday, not too many cars in the lot which is well back from the street.  I blanked out the faces, just in case someone who knows the people sees this Blog.  Which I doubt. The child is in front of the lady with her back to us.
 
 
After we waited and were just about up to the takeout window this family came to do a switch.  I wonder how these children will remember their childhood of swapping parents in a parking lot.  Sad.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gerrie said...

Sad, indeed. At least there appears to be a civility in the scenes. I wish I had someone like you to dog sit Scooter. Corky is very lucky.