Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I've been evaluated! 03-01-11

The evaluation took an hour and the therapist pointed out that I sit wrong, I walk wrong, I stand up wrong, I get off the table wrong, I am doing the exercises from the previous therapist wrong.  I suppose it is no wonder that I am in pain since I have been doing all those things, and more, incorrectly for seventy years.  (I figure the first two years of my life I was just learning how to do all these things the wrong way).  I do have an appointment for the pool on Friday morning.  With a different therapist.  But I will have to see the same lady in the future.  I think she has given me an Attitude, so I don't know how this is going to work.  I don't have a swimsuit yet, but the person who made the pool appointment said I could wear shorts and a top, so I will do that on Friday.  Then I will see.  

Here is a great video sent to me by friend Patty.  I've met a few cats like this, but "Clepto Cat" takes the cake.  (I know it should be Klepto, but that doesn't work with Cat!)

This website has photos of quilts from MAQF 2011 - including the one that has caused the great uproar for being obscene.  You can make up your own mind. 
http://rteest42.smugmug.com/VaultEvents/Quilt-Shows/2011-MAQF/15990815_mukmb#1199489519_XfWG7-M-LB

I have one postcard request without a snail mail address or an e-mail address.  Try again!

X   X   X

3 comments:

Terry Grant said...

Sheesh--I find it hard to believe you are doing all those things wrong! Don't humans sort of do those things naturally? And how can that be "wrong"? Well, whatever. I guess "they" know. I think I have an Attitude too! Anyway, I hope the therapy helps.

Loretta said...

LOL, LOL, LOL
Isn't life WONDERFUL -- full of surprises and unexpected information everyday!!! Cheers!

June said...

Gargh! That's worse that "argh". I think I might try to find a new therapist. It's impossible to change 70 years of being and being told you are simply "all wrong" isn't very helpful. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!

but I'm proud of you for going to the pool. I love the way the water embraces me, particularly if it's nice and warm.

I think I would definitely have an "attitude" around such a wrong-headed PT -- ugh, ugh, ugh. (As you might notice, I'm sort of upset at the very thought of anyone telling someone they are "all wrong." If you'll excuse my french, WTF?????