Saturday, March 26, 2011

Friday Feet 03-25-11

These boots belong to a friend of Corky's dad who comes from Japan every few months for business and shopping.  He is quite a clothes horse and carries off just about anything.  These are such elegant boots and I am so disappointed in the pictures which don't show the decoration on the toes. 
 
Just barely visible here are the dragons on each toe.  
Maybe next time he visits I can catch him for a shoe modeling session!  Shoes come off at the door at Corky's house, so it will have to be outdoors.  
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rayna said...

Beautiful boots - although when I first saw them I thought they might be yours. Somehow, they just didn't seem to go with the things you usually wear, so I was a bit puzzled.

Patty ♣ said...

Ha ha! I was smiling as I read Rayna's comment. It was exactly what I had been thinking as I saw the pictures at first...
Would love to see the boots being worn by the person who owns them...

June said...

They look like they would pinch the toes, as cowboy boots always do look. I once wore cowboy boots, but nothing came close to these.

I can see why you were drawn to them, even without being able to see much detail.