Monday, April 11, 2011

Stacking up the quilts 04-11-11

It has taken me longer than I anticipated to get the TCQC quilts ready for tomorrow morning's program for Surfside Quilters Guild.  Still have a few labels to make and need to get some sleep tonight.  I'll get back to Blogging soon - perhaps Wednesday when I am with the Poodle Prince.  I hope to get all the Ruth McDowell class pictures in an album and then post the URL for you.  It will have some progressions from drawing to pieced fabric!!

It is so difficult to catch the waves breaking high in the wind.  Out of twenty pictures I have this one!  Taken from the beach on Sunset Rd around  Monterey Bay just before sunset on April 6, 2011.
#   #   #  

1 comment:

Patty ♣ said...

Am thinking of you this AM.. Wish I could be there with everyone ...Know I will miss seeing some terrific quilts!!