Saturday, April 16, 2011

Yet more April program for SQG 04-16-11

When I do a program I usually show two or three of the quilts I have made.  During the past year I have only managed some postcards and quilt cards, so I need to go waaay back to select which quilts to show.  These three were all toward the top of the stack!

"She's the One" Del Thomas  2003  14.25" x 22.5"
A self-portrait showing my yearnings - naturally curly blond hair, a long slender neck, perky boobs and the guts to wear green lipstick!

"Lunch in the Garden Again"  Del Thomas  2004  25.75W x 30.5"L

"Calm in Chaos"  Del Thomas  2003  24"W x 32"L
This is the self portrait I use for my "identity" on line.

I don't have any programs on my schedule right now, but have had some enquiries.  I list whatever is coming up in the sidebar of this Blog.

If you are interested in the pattern for the Portable Design Board you can contact Mabel Huseby at mabelh2@msn.com  If you live in northern Washington State you might even be able to have her conduct a class for your group.
#   #   #

4 comments:

Patty ♣ said...

I do love your quilts! It is nice to get to see them again! "The guts to wear green lipstick.." I am surprised, ...I would guess that you could get away with that if you wanted to.

Del said...

Well, eight years ago I could contemplate it, but green lipstick on a 72-year old would be going more than a bit too far for anyone. The quilt is fun though and I enjoy looking at it every now and then. Del

Dolores said...

Love your quilts, Del, and very impressive work!!! Would love to see more of them. Take care. XX, Dolores

Patty Benner Young said...

Love your quilts Del...so glad I got to meet and talk with you a little at Asilomar!