Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Different View 06-30-11

I was "Blog surfing" the other day and came across this in a Blog I don't usually read.  It cracked me up.  In all the years I have seen buttons in jars this aspect never occurred to me.  I wrote to
Dianne Leatherdale Johnson in Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada
who writes http://artingaroundwithfibre.blogspot.com/  and asked her for permission to reprint it.  I knew some of my Blog friends would enjoy this whimsical tale. 




We had a group of young college people over on Saturday.  One of the young ladies who had never been here before looked around in total jaw dropping amazement and said,
I've never met anyone who canned buttons before!"
I'm still laughing.     
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gerrie said...

LOL! Thanks for the laugh this morning.

Rayna said...

omg - seriously??

Nancy said...

Wow, that's scary and funny. Thanks for the laugh!