Sunday, November 20, 2011

Djianne Cevaal quilt in TCQC 11-20-11

This is such a happy quilt - I smile when I look at it.  The New Zealand influence is obvious, but it is Dijanne's quilting that makes it a special quilt.  I like the unexpectedness of the green in some of the red dots and the one green triangle on each pinwheel. 

"Kiwi Fun"  Djanne Cevaal 2003  16"W x 32"L
Machine applique, machine quilting. 

Previous posting at:  http://tinyurl.com/mr2x4au












The smaller label is for TCQC.


 
This is all the label Dijanne put on this quilt.  I like that it has the contact, but, unfortunately, she has moved and this address is no longer valid.   Could have used the date and the size, I guess I will add them.  Check out Dijanne's Blog at:  http://origidij.blogspot.com/
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cindy Cooksey said...

The colors really pop!

Linda Teddlie Minton said...

It always makes me happy when I see another quilt you have collected. Cheers!

Christine Thresh said...

Wow. Kiwi Fun, indeed. I really like the ferns.
What variety you have in TCQC.

Quiltedtime said...

Love this! So whimsical and bright.