Saturday, November 26, 2011

Friends - Liz at November Fest '11 11-25-11

I have been trying to finish up the pictures I took at Surfside Quilters Guild's November Fest '11.  I always take many more pictures than we can use and there are always quite a few that are rejects.  It takes me hours to edit and adjust.  One of the reasons I stopped doing the SQG newsletter is that I wanted to have time to learn PhotoShop Elements, which will make editing photos easier and faster.  But, so far, I have not found the time to get started.   Soon, I hope. 

 
My good friend Liz Williams went to November Fest with me and, as she always does, lent a hand wherever she could.   She also bought some tickets and won a basket that is perfect for her.  She was very excited.  I, on the other hand, bought streams of tickets and did not win any baskets, but I did acquire two special quilts at the live auction.
Liz is a great friend, quick to laugh, always willing to go on an 'adventure', a great companion at a quilt show.  Thanks, Liz - your friendship is so precious to me. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: