Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Excess 12--08-11

Some of you  might remember Halloween Excess:
This is the same yard - encountered immediately when driving into the exclusive neighbor where Corky lives.  I keep wondering where they store all these decorations - must have a storage unit off site.

The prop on the top of the helicopter turns and there are lights inside at night.  Along with the lit icicles.

There are a few bare inches where something else could be placed.

I have never heard a Christmas story about a pig, but then I am not up on Christmas these days.

I haven't seen this at night yet - I've not seen any snow inside the bubble, which they put up every year.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Susan Turney said...

I live in Sun City Anthem, a 55+ community and someone down the stree has one of these tacky displays. There are no children to see it and during the day it's deflated and laying in piles in the yard. There's an article in our monthly magazine about these "excessive" blow-up displays but apparently the owners haven't read it.

Patty ♣ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patty ♣ said...

Del! I may have found a yard that is worse than the one you have here! I will try to get over to take a picture of it at nighttime and send it to you!! YEOW!...ugly and so distasteful!